I have seen this on a couple of other blogs so I might as well try it. I am usually shy and it takes awhile to warm up so maybe this will help.
1. Ask me 3 questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private or random.
2. I have to answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.
3. In turn, you post this message in your own blog or journal and you have to answer the questions that are asked of you.
2 comments:
Here are your answers.
Well, I have used a vibrator before and did not care for it. I have never used a dildo but I am very curious and would try it.
I would probably buy the hot pink silk stockings and a box of Van's mints and make it a night of hot sex.
Well, as of right now I would have to say sleep because I have an almost one year old who is not sleeping through the night yet.
If I had more sleep then I would be rested enough to have more sex!
See, I can't do this because I would be too afraid to offer the same on my own blog! YOu are brave!
Post a Comment