Friday, September 23, 2005

No Whammys

Well, I pressed my luck today and went on an errand. I had to go to the dry cleaners to drop off some stuff my husband is going to need for a business trip Monday.

I loaded up the boys and headed out. I went to the grocery store to pull money for the dry cleaner. I bought Big Cubby a packet of M&M's to head off any resistence I might have to face. It worked like a charm.

We headed over to the dry cleaners and was in and out. The boys were great.

I almost pressed my luck and went somewhere else but decided against it. Which was probably the right choice.

No Whammys!

2 comments:

eatmisery said...

TAG! You're it! Go to my blog to see what you have to do.

Mise en Place said...

Whew! It's always a momumental event when you leave the house and don't encounter any Whammys, lol!

I always feel a sense of pride when it happens to me...LOL!

Congratulations!!!