My husband is the photographer in this family. I don't mean to brag but I think he is really good at it. So I am sharing his Flikr site with you. There are pictures of the boys on there and other items of interest. So please check him out and let him know what you think.
Thanks
6 comments:
Wow! Those are really great pictures. I love the first set B&W of Big Cubby and I also really like those two subway shots. If you guys lived closer, I would definitely hire him, has he ever thought about making a career of of this talent?
The black and white one on the "El" is my favorite. He did a great job with that.
Those are awesome photos!
Thanks guys. He really has an eye for photography.
Right now it is a hobby but I think secretly in the future he would like to do it professionaly.
We decided to do our own yearly pictures of the boys ourselves instead of going to like Sears. I told him he would do a better job.
Go to my blog post from today. I have something to tell you. :)
Great shots. I too love photography and take lots of pictures I just haven't learned to do flikr yet....lol!
Post a Comment