We have great friends who live in Bridge City, TX and had to leave their home due to Hurricane Rita. Turns out they are located in between Beaumont, Tx and Lake Charles, LA the hardest hit areas.
Luckily they left before it hit and are safe at relatives in TN. The hard part is they don't know if their house is ok. Someone they know said their house looked ok but they are not sure of the damage.
Bad news is they might not be able to go back for another month. They are not letting anyone in the area until electricity and other essentials are back on.
They are really great people and I just ask that everyone say a prayer for them asking that they can return home quickly.
5 comments:
OH, that's terrible. I hope their home is okay. I will be sending good vibes their way.
I hope your friends are okay. They're in my thoughts.
It's wonderful that they escaped without injury but I will remember them for a safe and speedy return home.
Thanks guys. The main thing is they are safe. They have a four year old daughter and I feel really bad for them when they have to explain to her what happened.
I will update when I hear anything else.
I will pray for them.
Hey I did your tag - go check it out!!! :)
Post a Comment