It's not the dog in the fight; it's the fight in the dog. Little Cubby is a very strong boy. Sorry about your fridge. If I were you, I'd take the cost of the loss of groceries out of the rent when you pay it. By the way, which park were you at?
I love the matching hats!!! Too cute. my boys are 7 years apart, but they still manage to wrestle.
Boy little cubby, a Cubs catcher or Bears center? Sweet picture!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's not the dog in the fight; it's the fight in the dog. Little Cubby is a very strong boy.
Sorry about your fridge. If I were you, I'd take the cost of the loss of groceries out of the rent when you pay it.
By the way, which park were you at?
I love the matching hats!!! Too cute. my boys are 7 years apart, but they still manage to wrestle.
Boy little cubby, a Cubs catcher or Bears center? Sweet picture!
Post a Comment