I was tagged by Amy at Comments from the Peanut Gallery. This is my first time being tagged!
Ten Years Ago...
I was 23 and had been married a couple of years. I dropped out of college because I had a miscarriage and went into a deep depression. I took off a couple of semesters and was working at Fazoli’s restaurant. Where I got to wear a shirt with a logo a visor and got to say Welcome to Fazoli’s would you like to try our Sampler Platter. I smelled of garlic breadsticks and to this day I will not eat those garlic breadsticks. I did go back to college and graduated.
Five Years Ago...
We were living in a one bedroom apartment on Sheridan that looked out at Lake Michigan. We paid only $650 which I thought was a great deal. I was working at Fire Chief Magazine as a sales assistant. Tolling away for the man or in this case my boss was a woman. No, I did not get to meet any hot fireman. Fire Chiefs tend to be white haired old men. We had been living in Chicago for a couple of years. By the end of the year I was pregnant with Big Cubby.
One Year Ago...
I was pregnant with Little Cubby and exhausted because I was running after a 3 year old. Our life changed when I had Little Cubby on September 13th and we became a family of four.
Yesterday...I took Cub Daddy’s suit to the dry cleaners because he has to go on a business trip on Monday. We watched Toy Story for the 100 time. I did the laundry. Watched Survivor and CSI.
Yesterday...I took Cub Daddy’s suit to the dry cleaners because he has to go on a business trip on Monday. We watched Toy Story for the 100 time. I did the laundry. Watched Survivor and CSI.
5 Songs I know all the words to...
”You Give Love a Bad Name”-Bon Jovi
“Welcome to Lazytown” Lazytown show by Nick Jr.
”Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
“My House has Wheels” by Southern Culture on the Skids
“Slow Ride” by Foghat
“Welcome to Lazytown” Lazytown show by Nick Jr.
”Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
“My House has Wheels” by Southern Culture on the Skids
“Slow Ride” by Foghat
5 Snacks...
Pretzels
popcorn
Hostess Twinkies
Powdered donuts
Yogurt
5 Things I'd do with 100 million dollars...
Pay off all our debt
Buy a house
Set up a charity
Set up a charity
Set up college funds for my kids
Invest
5 Places I'd run away to...
Hawaii
Las Vegas
Giant City park in Carbondale, IL
A spa
Canada
Las Vegas
Giant City park in Carbondale, IL
A spa
Canada
5 Things I'd never wear...
Daisy Dukes
Stilettos
Super short skirt
Little House on the Prairie dress
thong
Super short skirt
Little House on the Prairie dress
thong
5 Favorite books/TV shows...
Where the Wild Things Are-Maurice Sendak
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil-John Berendt
The Outsiders-S.E Hinton
CSI
Las Vegas
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil-John Berendt
The Outsiders-S.E Hinton
CSI
Las Vegas
5 Greatest joys...
My Husband
My Children
Krispy Kreme donuts
When the children are sleeping
reading books
5 Favorite toys...
My computer
digital camera
TV
DVD player
Cell phone
TV
DVD player
Cell phone
5 People I'm tagging to do this...
Current reads...
People magazine
Parenting magazine
The 7 Stages of Motherhood-Ann Pleshette Murphy
Good Night Nobody- Jennifer Weiner
Match Me If You Can-Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Parenting magazine
The 7 Stages of Motherhood-Ann Pleshette Murphy
Good Night Nobody- Jennifer Weiner
Match Me If You Can-Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Please leave a comment and let me know if you decide to answer the questions. Also I am sorry if you have all ready done this one or don't like being tagged.
4 comments:
Thanks, Crystal, for playing along! We have a lot in common, too!
Hi cubmommy! I came by way of Mouthy Mom's place. I think we live pretty close to each other. I am just across the IL/WI border and live east of Sheridan by The Lake. Love your blog! Great answers on the tag.
do you have soft pretzels in illinois? first time visitor.
OK, you got me, give me acouple days to work on it. I am still updating from the weekend.
Post a Comment