Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tagged again

Jodi at the stuff in my head tagged me with a new one so check it out.

1. Legal First name? Crystal
2. Were you named after anyone? My aunt’s cat. Don’t ask.
3. Do you wish on stars? No
4. When did you last cry? Today while watching Oprah.
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Smoked turkey
6. What is your birth date? August 7, 1972
7. Whats your most embarrassing CD? Jock Jams vol. 1
8. Would you be friends with you? Oh hell yeah.
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes
10. What are your nicknames? Crys
11. Would you bungee jump? NO, afraid of heights
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Who has time?
13. Do you think that you are strong? Yes I am you want to make something of it.
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip
15. Shoe Size? 8 ½ or 9. Yeah I know my husband calls them skis
16. Red or pink? Pink
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Stomach, butt, nose
18. Who do you miss most? My dad
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Old Navy light green stretch pants
20. What are you listening to right now? Q101 radio station
21. What did you eat for breakfast? Honey Nut Cheerios and coffee
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
23. What is the weather like right now? in the 50’s
24. Last person you talked to on the phone? My husband
25.The first things you notice about the opposite sex? butt
26. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, even though we have never met in person.
27. Favorite Drink? Coca Cola
28. Hair Color? Mousey brown
29. Do you wear contacts? No but I wear glasses
30. Favorite Food? Powdered donuts
31. Last Movie You Watched? Robots
32. Favorite Day Of The Year? My son's b-days
33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy Endings
34. Summer Or Winter? Summer. I live in Chicago and winters are a bitch.
35. Hugs OR Kisses? both
36. What Is Your Favorite Desert? Chocolate Mousse
37. Living Arrangements? Me, hubby, Big Cubby and Little Cubby. We rent.
38. What books Are You Reading? Just finished one Confessions of Super Mom by Melanie Hauser and Goodnight Nobody Jennifer Weiner. Started reading Faithless by Karin Slaughter
39. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Historic Wrigley Field
40.What Did You Watch Last night on TV? So You Think You Can Dance and Law & Order
41. Favorite Smells? Cinnamon rolls, babies, old books and victory(just joking)
42. Favorite junk food? Chips and salsa minus the salsa
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Rolling Stones
44. What's the farthest you've been from home? California

I tagWhoever wants to do it. Just let me know if you do so I can read it.

2 comments:

eatmisery said...

I'll do this one, but not until tomorrow.

Piece of Work said...

What a great list. I can't believe it's in the 50s there! Is that normal? It's smoking hot in SoCal today, though it's not usually this hot this time of year. I'd say average for Sept. Oct is 75/80. Today it's in the 90s, even by the beach.
And I am so impressed by how much you read. I love to read, but I don't remember the last book I read. Perhaps I should stop blogging so much!