Little Cubby's lip is a lot better. It is not as swollen now. My husband calls him bruiser because he is always falling down and getting hurt.
Little Cubby has two molars breaking the gum line and he has kept us up for the past two nights just wanting to be held. We have gotten maybe a total of 6 hours for the two nights.
I can not wait until his teething is done!
Big Cubby quote " Daddy, I love when you say no" referring to when Little Cubby gets told this.
We have been working with Big Cubby on his alphabet. He can say it but has trouble pointing them out on a page. He is getting better but has trouble with N, R and L.
Big Cubby is all ready for Christmas. He keeps looking at catalogues pointing out the stuff he wants. He can not wait to visit Santa and tell him all the stuff he wants. Boy, I should have been saving or buying all along.
That is all the exciting stuff this weekend. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
5 comments:
Glad you guys had a decent weekend! One suggestion: Letter Factory by Leap Frog. EXCELLENT. My daughter loved it and learned the more difficult letters by watching it. Then, we moved to Word Factory and Math Circus. Awesome DVDs!
Have a great evening. Hope you guys get some sleep!
TWO BOYS! BLISS! Molars -for better sleep tonight, start with Motrin right before bed, then if you can do it without waking LC Tylenol before you go to bed (should get you through the night). They don't duplicate so it's safe to do.
When Jonas was this age he had three molars and four teeth coming through. I was begging for mercy and sleep. It took a week of agony and sleepless nights, then the doctor suggested the meds doe-si-doe and everything changed. By the time Gabo arrived I was prepared.
This also works to get through the day without a crabby baby.
Lastnight Syd was headbutted by Tay and has a bruise on her cheek...Tay this morning bent down to get her shoes and hit her eyebrow area on the fishtank...I can't keep their little faces free from owies long enough to get their pictures taken!!!!
They know when we are planning pictures and act accordingly to get out of it. What doesn't make sense is that they both love getting their pictures taken! And yet they always get hurt...on the face!
Oh and it was fun taking them to school this morning, not one with a bruise, but two!!!
Mieke,
Thanks for the teeting advice. I am going to try it. We have had three nights in a row of only a couple of hours of sleep.
Erin,
I am going to try the DVD's you suggested. Thanks!
Charity,
That always happens to us when it is time for them to get their pictures taken or when we get ready to visit family. This year we got the photos before any accidents.
Post a Comment