Tuesday, November 08, 2005

tagged again

I was tagged by LammyAnnLife and this meme is writing about each hour in a 24-hour day and explain why that hour is significant to me.

OK I am too lazy to come up with something for each hour so I will give the few times that are significant to me.

11:30pm-My first son was born.
12:30pm-My second son was born.
3:00pm-The time I got married.
12:00pm-I graduated college.
6:45am-I was born.
7:00pm-My husband was born.

There you have it. Sorry for being so lazy but I don't think I could have come up with anything for every hour.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mise en Place said...

Please, something for each hour? I'd be crazy.

Sugarmama said...

Oh, dear. Is it every hour in you recent life? Or throughout your whole life? I'd start with the birth of my 2 young'uns and my marriage and, um, maybe the afternoon that my mom dropped me off at college on my own for the first time. But, sheesh, after that? I mean, I'm not much of a night owl. Or the stuff I've done at, like, 3:00 in the morning in the past is not necessarily stuff I'd want others to know about...

cubmommy said...

I think it is both recent life and whole life. I don't have a lot to write about. Also my memory is not what it use to be.