Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Thanks

I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice and support for this. I have talked with Hubby about the comment and we have worked everything out. Let's just say he has offered to feed Little Cubby every night this week so far. I don't know if he agrees with me but at least he knows how I feel.

Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Sleeping Mommy said...

I'm glad that worked out. I remember reading that post and started to leave a comment and either got distracted or the computer locked up--can't remember which.

I'm glad he listened to you and you guys were able to discuss it calmly and reach an understanding. Sometimes the guys just don't see it the way we do. They aren't TRYING to be jerks they just don't see it from our point of view. We have to give them that push to make them see it.