Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yipee

Oh this makes me so sad. ;)

5 comments:

Lammy said...

DON"T LEAVE ME HANGING....
I can't get into the story...
oh please please please
share!

cubmommy said...

try the link now it should work!

Sleeping Mommy said...

Bahrain huh? Good place for him.

eatmisery said...

I guess he found enough victims in Bahrain. He doesn't need to pay them off, I guess.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I bet you he's leaving the country because HE IS THE ILLIGITIMATE (sp?) child of Janet Jackson! Hahah.
CubMommy--I have moved my blog and wanted you to know since you've been a loyal reader. I'm in the Blog World Witness Protection Program, hoping the stalkers (and my mom!) won't find me! hahah.

Would you mind updating your sidebar to reflect the new URL? It's www.manicmommy.blogspot.com. This way I can be more anonymous and write more smut! hahah! Thanks!

Never Again Eat Something Gastrously Terrible Never Never...

ooh, that sucks. sorry