It never fails if Little Cubby sleeps a long stretch then Big Cubby will get up in the middle of the night.
Last night Little Cubby was sleeping a good long stretch. I actually had a dream which means deep sleep it was great. Wouldn't you know it Big Cubby wakes me up around 3am to tell me he had an accident. So I get him cleaned up but him on the couch and go into his room to clean up in there. It is dark in there with only a night light on. I quickly step in a puddle of pee. I kid you not a puddle. I get everything cleaned up and head to bed.
I think they plan it because I really have been needing a good nights sleep for weeks because I am trying to get rid of this cough and cold I have. It looks like that is not going to happen.
Tonight I am sure Little Cubby will be up a lot tonight. That is how it always happens.
I hope everyone has a good weekend!
4 comments:
Oh, absolutely! Children have that sixth sense(or sick, if you prefer). I don't understand it, but by gum, I wish they would stop!
Hope you get some decent rest and feel better soon!
I hope you can get some rest. I know how you feel about getting up in the middle of the night.
Oh, I remember those days, still have them on occassion. Hang in there, it will get better. You are right though, It always happens that way.
OH, you are so right, Crystal. Whenever one of them is having a good night, the other one isn't. I had to clean up an accident this morning at 4 am, too. Not to mention getting the other one cough medicine at 2am, and changing a messy diaper at 3. Fun times.
Post a Comment