Well, I think I am coming down with a summer cold. I HATE summer colds. Last night I had a sore throat and my head starting hurting. I was worried I would not get enough sleep last night because my sleep cycle is really screwed up. Little Cubby gets up A LOT during the night.
Luckily last night Little Cubby only woke up at 11pm then not until 4am this morning. That is huge. I really needed the rest.
This morning my throat still hurts. I have been drinking warm fluids to soothe it. Since I am still breastfeeding I don’t want to take any drugs for my cold. I really hate that. Cub Daddy only has a few days left to take off and they are all ready spoken for so if I get sick I am screwed.
The one thing I hate about not being in the workforce is I don’t get any sick days. Life still has to function around here no matter how I feel. Sometimes that sucks.
Yesterday we ended up just playing at home. Big Cubby and I did some coloring while Little Cubby took a nap. I really love to color. It is soothing.
Little Cubby is getting closer to walking. He has for awhile pulling himself up and walking with the assistance of us or along stationary items but this week he is starting to stand by himself and balance for a few seconds before sitting down.
Oh, I have written in the past about Big Cubby’s anger issues. I am happy to say that it was a phase and he doesn’t get all in rage like he used to. Actually he is very lovey dovey right now. He likes to give hugs and kisses and say I love you. It has been very nice. We tried a new way of dealing with him when he got angry and it worked. He still gets in trouble time to time but nothing like the rage episodes he had.
1 comment:
Sorry about your cold, Crystal. I hope you feel better soon.
That is so wonderful about Big Cubby's rage issues. What was your new technique?
I'm glad to be back, I missed you!
Post a Comment