We had lunch at Wendy’s today and we saw the most bizarre thing. We ordered our food and went to sit down. I went back up to get the napkins and ketchup. This is when I notice some children looking at two baby car seats next to this older woman and man. The table next to them I saw two men laughing quietly and looking over at them as well.
I has thinking oh twins well I was wrong. On the second trip back up to the condiment bar I looked over to see what was in the baby car seats and you will not believe what I saw.
There were two baby dolls sitting in those seats. That is right folks dolls. Plastic dolls strapped in the seats like they were real babies. Creepy looking dolls. One had a crazy smile on its face.
Everybody in the restaurant kept stealing looks at this odd couple.
At one point during our meal one of the babies fell out of the seat hit the table and fell onto the floor. The woman paused for a few moments with a disgusted look on her face then picked up the doll put it back in the seat.
She then licked a napkin and wiped off the dolls face.
When we were leaving Cub Daddy took Big Cubby out to the van and as I has about to head out the door. The bizarre woman sees Little Cubby and says oh what a cute baby. So I thank you her and she asks what is name is and how old he is. So I told her and the man next to her goes a biblical name.
I think the man was mentally handicapped but the woman seemed ok. Not sure about there relationship.
I then said bye and headed out the door.
I am a freak magnet. Babies are freak magnets. I was not going to win they stop me every time while I am holding Little Cubby.
I did not ask about her “babies” because I was afraid of the answer.
2 comments:
Oh, how strange! I am dying to know what is up with the dolls!
Maybe they were babysitting the dolls for their granddaughter...
Okay, maybe not.
Post a Comment