I took the day yesterday to relax and recoup from my family visit. I feel much better.
Today I have some random thoughts.
Sunday is my birthday and I turn 33 so here is my question. Why do I still get zits on my face? I thought I was an adult now. Go figure.
I love when Big Cubby wants to cuddle which is not often. I love when he gives hugs and kisses. He can be really sweet.
Still wish Little Cubby would sleep through the night. I won’t bore you with this weeks sleeping schedule it was not good.
We will probably have a laid back weekend. Nothing really planned just running errands such as groceries and Target.
The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend. A break from the heat for a few days.
I am reading Carpe Demon Adventures of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom by Julie Kenner. It is pretty good and funny.
I watched Mean Girls last night and I thought it was pretty good. I am sort of glad I don’t have girls. Girls can be really mean all in the name of competition.
Well that is about it for now. Sorry so boring today. I just can’t think. Must be the lack of sleep.
Have a great weekend!!!
1 comment:
I turned 33 in January and I still find pimples! I was lucky, though. I never got any while I was pregnant!
Post a Comment