Thursday, August 25, 2005

Huband"s "help"

I was coming down with a cold the past couple of days. My husband decided that he would help me out yesterday at home so I could "rest". Let me tell you how the day went.

Cub Daddy had to take a few photos of some buildings in a neighborhood near us for work so he takes a work from home day. This is supposed to help me out.

I put together and fed the boys breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was the one who got up a lot with Little Cubby in the middle of the night. I did the dishes and put away the toys.

We went with Cub Daddy to take photos because Big Cubby wanted to ride the EL and I knew that Cub Daddy would have trouble taking pictures and watching Big Cubby at the same time so I went also. (Which later Cub Daddy did admit that it would have been hard watching Big Cubby). I knew that Big Cubby would end up in the road and hit by a car if I was not there.

In the evening, I had to ask Cub Daddy to give the boys a bath and get them ready for bed. I HAD TO ASK!!

This is coming from a guy who last week came home from work early one day and then took off the next and then spent the whole weekend resting because he was sick. Wow, three and half days to get over being sick.

Sometimes I wish I did not have to ask for help that he would just pitch in. In the beginning with Big Cubby he was a huge help but now with the addition of Little Cubby he has been slacking.

Luckily I have not been to sick. My throat doesn't hurt very much now so I hope this has past.

I don't know why I am blogging this now I am ok and not pissed anymore.

2 comments:

eatmisery said...

Vent...it's good for your heart.

Christine said...

Don't you hate that. They get sick and become children. Oh how I wish I could lay around in bed when I'm sick!

I hope you're feeling better!!