Monday, August 15, 2005

random thoughts

The weekend was ok. Cub Daddy was sick all weekend and pretty much slept through it. We just hung out at home.

I did get to go to the library which is when I get quiet time. I love going to the library. I usually end up with too many books.

Today started out the day from hell. All before 9am Big Cubby hit Little Cubby in the head for no reason which brought the biggest cry from Little Cubby.

Big Cubby was sent to sit in the naughty chair. I think the reason why he did it is last night he had a bad dream the Little Cubby had no eyes and bite him. When Little Cubby woke up this morning Big Cubby asked if that was the real Little Cubby.

I swear I don't know where he gets some of this stuff. He scares me sometimes. So I guess he was made at Little Cubby because of the dream.

Little Cubby was up every hour last night after the past two nights sleeping from 10pm to 3am and then 3am to 7am.

I let Big Cubby paint today and when I left the room for a minute he had poured the blue paint into the red paint. I was unable to stir it to make purple so he got in trouble. I had told him not to mix the colors in the containers. He was upset.

What else happened today? I guess that is about it.

Little Cubby has learned how to clap which he is very proud of and wave hi. He is so cute when he does it. He has started to imitate actions and sounds we do. He also loves music the heavier the better. He is my little heavy metal baby.

That is about it for today. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 comment:

eatmisery said...

My little guy has discovered his voice and all the sounds he can make out of it. He gets louder each day!

Sorry to hear about the mixing of the paints!