I have been busy today getting ready for Big Cubby’s birthday on Sunday. He will be turning 4. We are doing something special just the four of us. We plan on going to McDonald’s or Wendy’s for lunch. Both favorite places of Big Cubby and then we will head to Chuck E. Cheese to play games.
We will come home and open presents and have cake and ice cream. I am making the cake tomorrow. I am not a good cook. It will be a cake from a box. My decorations are some plastic trains. I told you I am not gifted in the kitchen. We have some balloons to blow up Saturday night.
I still have to wrap the gifts we bought him. He has gotten money and gift cards from family so I am going to try to go Saturday and get a few things with them. I hope I have time. I haven’t bought him a card yet but what 4 year old cares about a card.
I have a sinus headache and a runny nose today. This seems to never end. Both boys are extremely loud today. They keep egging each other on. I hope I can get them to both nap this afternoon. Little Cubby was up a lot last night. Not a good night for sleeping.
That is pretty much it today. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will post a few things this weekend about the birthday boy’s big day. Maybe a few photos.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Big Cubby! Have a great weekend, Cubmommy.
Hope he had a great birthday! Can't wait to see the photos!!
Post a Comment