Tomorrow we are meeting my family downtown. I managed to get us out of going to the museum with them. It would have been a disaster if we all went there. We will be meeting them for lunch. We are going to take them to Navy Pier. There are several places to eat so everyone will be able to get what they want.
My stomach is killing me. We are on a tight budget and I mean tight and I am afraid my mother won’t find the place we have chosen to go satisfactory. We just can not afford a lot right now because pay day is on Friday.
I am so stressed out. I just want to get the day over with. It is going to be hot so that is not going to help. I also have my monthly visitor so I am extra emotional right now.
Well I don’t want to bore you anymore so wish me luck tomorrow. I am sure I will have a lot to write about. Maybe a few pictures.
1 comment:
You WILL get through this. It's only a fraction of your day, one meal at best. It could always be worse, too.
If you get fed up with your mother, just tell her that you're really praying hard for her. If that doesn't work, be disrespectful and tell her to go suck a monkey dry.
You should never, ever have to feel this way before seeing her. And she probably knows she does this to you.
I wish you luck.
Post a Comment