Sunday, August 28, 2005

Happy 4th Birthday Big Cubby


HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY BIG CUBBY!

I can not believe my little guys is turning 4 today. That means your is one year closer to going to school. I don’t know if I am ready for that.

You are an inquisitive little sponge. You like to ask many questions preferably while I am driving.

You also love to interrupt. You usually wait until mommy is busy with a book to demand attention.

You think boogers are funny. You like to say “mommy I have snots”.

You love and are scared of spiders. You obsessed with finding spider webs. If you see a fly you will point it out as loud as you can. Especially noticeable if in a restaurant.

Once told something, you may not always do it, but you are quick to help others follow the rule.

You love, love your trains. You still love Thomas the Tank Engine and friends. A ride on the CTA trains is a highlight of a day.

Another highlight is going to the library to get books. You insist on “reading” books to us at bedtime. Very often perfectly copying what we’ve read before.

You love to sing. Very loudly. You love Lazy Town and sings songs from that show at the top of your lungs. You will learn one line from a song and sing it over and over and over and over. When asked if there is any more to the song, you will reply simply, “No.” Then you will start singing again. You like to sing VeggieTales Sunday School songs. Your favorite is “I’ve got the joy joy joy down in my heart” over and over again. You like to dance. Sometimes will sing and dance until spotted by an audience.

You are a sensitive fellow, who gets embarrassed easily. A joyful laugh at his goofy play can be interpreted as mocking.

You are quiet loving at times, even with you brother. But at other times are very upset that your brother is around you.

You assume the identity of Spider-man or Sportacus (from Lazy Town) at will and will expect to be addressed by that name when being that person.

You are very picky eater. You would eat hot dogs or chicken nuggets every meal if you could.

You are a very good helper. You like to help mommy and daddy with everything.

Happy birthday, Big Cubby! We love you very much!

3 comments:

Sleeping Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Big Cubby!

eatmisery said...

Happy Birthday, Big Cubby!

That was a wonderful blog, by the way.

Remember that post I wrote about Chicago yesterday? Some guy had the nerve to diss Chicago, calling us all filthy hippies! If you want to see the comment (or write one for yourself), go to his (?maybe it's a her?) blog at http://filthyhippies.blogspot.com

eatmisery said...

I forgot to tell you that he left that rotten comment in my comments section on my blog.

Did I say I was really pissed?