Friday, February 03, 2006

Time flys by

Wow, did not realize that I hadn't posted anything since Tuesday. I have been going through some stuff the last few days with Hubby. Basically no word on any job leads yet and no word on the proposition he gave his employer. So the depression has set back in for Hubby and I have been dealing with that. I told him if he needed meds then lets go get them. It has been pretty miserable around here the last few days.

Everything is fine with Big Cubby. He gave me quite a scare with the knife thing but I don't think he knew that it can hurt people. He just knew he was not supposed to have it. He got into a lot things he wasn't supposed to have like the flashlight, batteries and screwdrivers. He thought he was Bob the Builder and tried to put batteries into some of his toys.

Little Cubby is still not sleeping through the night. He was for a few weeks only waking up once at night but now we are back to three or four times and periods of him talking and playing in his crib at 2am.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I am going to try to regroup this weekend and hopefully have some happier post next week.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Big Cubby didn't intend to do anything but be a little sneaky and get away with something, which is really normal behavior for boys that age. I bet you'll be checking his room pretty often for a while, though,huh? I hope things get better for your husband - work can cause such huge stress on the household when it isn't going well.

Sugarmama said...

The knife thing sounds scary! Sorry your little one is still sleeping so poorly. I know how that goes...

Erin said...

I hope things are going to turn around for your husband soon. I know how difficult waiting can be.
Big Cubby is an ornery one, huh? I'm sure he didn't mean any harm, but that is scary!
Little Cubby and Dough Boy should get together. Or we need to sign a contract with them: You (youngest child) will sleep a full 12 hours each night, preferably between the hours of 8 pm and 8 am, with no waking, playing, talking, crying, or wanting of the mother ship. Thank you, Your Mother."

Have a good weekend!

CozyMama said...

that sucks, i hope it all works out....hey i did an audio post!!!!!

eatmisery said...

I hope things get better soon. You have your hands full with all those males in your house!

Mise en Place said...

Hang in there girl. Boy and with Little Cubby, I think I be getting out the rubber mallet, lol.

Have a good one.

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my post. I appreciated it more than you know.

Piece of Work said...

Oh, I hope you have a much better weekend. Hang in there.

Ms. Mamma said...

everything they said! warm thoughts your way.

Kelly said...

So. Just wanted to tell you that I really like your blog. I do. I have for a long time.
You are just so honest. And I like it.