C- That was funny about the onesie! I think we should make a few for him! I actually purchased it from babywit.com and the cartoon is by a well known Arizona artist. My new camera is a sony R1 and I am diggin' it. So far it's been attached to me like an extra appendage. Ha! Have a great day! Heidi
4 comments:
C- That was funny about the onesie! I think we should make a few for him! I actually purchased it from babywit.com and the cartoon is by a well known Arizona artist. My new camera is a sony R1 and I am diggin' it. So far it's been attached to me like an extra appendage. Ha! Have a great day! Heidi
I gave you my two cents, lol. Thanks for playing, you didn't do to bad.
Lynn
no
Green
yes
yes
out going
taking pictures
top 40 and 80's
rebel
feisty...I've been called worse
i did it!!!
I did it, too, Cubmommy!
Post a Comment