Monday, February 06, 2006

Need your vote

Hubby posted a few pics in hope that one will be picked for Jones soda bottle. Here are the links to our photos. Please vote and please vote 10!!!!

I know I am shamelessly using my blog to get more votes.

http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=0000552775
http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=0000552774
http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=0000552776
http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=0000552777

Thank you for your support!!!

10 comments:

Erin said...

You got my vote! Good luck!

Ms. Mamma said...

Us too! I thought about doing that. Good luck! I'm sure you'll get one or...?

CozyMama said...

no prob, I will go vote right now.

Anonymous said...

Done - let us know what happens!

Kimmy said...

Great pictures. Can't wait to see which one wins!
We love JONES!

Piece of Work said...

Consider it done. What awesome photos!

Mise en Place said...

I cast my vote....good luck!

eatmisery said...

I voted! Best of luck to you!

Sugarmama said...

I voted for your son being a dinosaur--love it!

Kelly said...

I forgot to tell you... but I voted a few days ago!