Monday, February 20, 2006

13 Years


Today Hubby and I celebrate 13 years of marriage. He is a great husband, my best friend, and a wonderful father. We have been through our ups and downs but our love keeps getting stronger every year.

We met 17 years ago and it seems like yesterday. We came to Chicago on our honeymoon. He is the man I want to renew my vows with in Vegas by a Elvis impersonator.

I love you Honey!

6 comments:

Ms. Mamma said...

Congrats, wuvbirds! That is cool...take lots of pictures of that when you do it!

Mise en Place said...

What handsome men you have in your life. Happy 13th to you both!!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! You are such a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!

eatmisery said...

I'm a day late, but Happy Anniversary anyway! Thirteen years is fabulous and I'm happy for you! That's a great picture, too.

Mieke said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!