Have you ever seen the movie Parenthood? Well if you have then you remember Steve Martin's youngest son and how he would headbutt anyone and anything he could.
Well, I have a son who does the same thing. Little Cubby loves to headbutt everything. He will headbutt the wall, the bookcase, the chair, the couch. He will come walking toward you with his head down ready to headbutt us. He loves to headbutt us. He just laughs and giggles when he does it.
I swear I worry about this kid sometimes. Could this be a sign of intelligence? Oh I hope so. Meanwhile my son headbutts me to show me he loves me.
5 comments:
LMAO! I've heard of kids "head banging" into things for comfort. But for fun?!?! Sounds like he's going to be a rocker! LOL!
OOOOOUCH! You consider getting him a helmet, lol. If not him than YOU!
Erin: He is a little rocker. Whenever we play metal or hard rock he moves his head back and forth. He is my heavy metal baby.
Momyblor: Maybe I will get him a football helmet for Christmas! LOL!
Hey Cubmommy! Love that movie, especially the part where steve martin finds the vibrator!
Wanted to also tell you thanks so much for the kind words of encouragement about my writing over at my blog. I really, really, appreciate it.
Are you in Chicago, or a 'burb? I can't remember? I'm near you in the western 'burbs, but you might have known that already!
Oh, and I want to take the kids downtown to the windows too! I remember doing that as a kid! They'll appreciate when they get older!
Thanks again!
Ah, one of my favorite movies of all time. Lots of kids headbutt, I think - I wouldn't worry about it, especially as he's obviously entertaining himself rather than using it to express his frustration. My daughter dive bombs my leg and then bites it - love comes in many forms.
Post a Comment