The “sickness” maybe returning to our household. Hubby is starting to feel tightness in his chest and coughing a little. I have been spraying down everything with Lysol in hopes of keeping the “sickness” out. Wouldn’t you know Christmas would be like this? I hope I can get Hubby feeling better so the boys don’t get sick. UGH!!!!
I have so much to do tomorrow. Hubby should be off and I have tons of errands to run, presents to wrap, cookies to bake and laundry to get done.
I don’t know if I mentioned but we are starting a new tradition called the Christmas pizza. I am not going to spend all day in the kitchen cooking and then cleaning up for the four of us. I want to enjoy Christmas playing with the boys and their new toys. So I came up with a Christmas pizza. Our grocery store has a pizza they make and sell and on Friday’s it is on sale for $5. It is pretty big of it will feed all of us. I am going to cook it on Sunday with snacks and maybe a frozen dessert.
I hope everyone keeps the “sickness” from visiting your house this Christmas!
1 comment:
Sickness Claus has come to our house too. Crap!
Christmas pizza sounds like a great idea!
Post a Comment