Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tagged

I was tagged by Mommygoth. So here it goes.

Seven things I hope to do before I die:
1. Visit Europe. Specifically go to Germany. Hubby’s mom side of the family is from there.
2. To see my children get married and start a family
3. Pay off all our debt
4. To see the Cubs win the World Series
5. To see the Bears win another Super Bowl
6. To learn to ballroom dance. I love to dance.
7. Learn a different language. Probably Spanish.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. I don’t know how to juggle to the disappointment of my son who asks me everyday to do it.
2. I can not carry a tune, sing or hum every well.
3. Play a musical instrument. In Jr. High I took Band and tried to play the flute the teacher felt so bad he gave me an A but told me to not take band again.
4. Stop worrying about finances.
5. Go up on any high places. I have a total fear of falling.
6. Eat liver. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.
7. Cook. I am horrible at it.

Seven things that attract me to my spouse (significant other, best friend):
1. His sense of humor.
2. His lips. I love his juicy lips especially since I have pencil thin lips.
3. His confidence. He knew what he wanted to do very early on in his life and pursued it.
4. The way he protects me and boosts my self-esteem.
5. The way he plays with the boys. He makes the giggle and laugh.
6. The love and closeness he has with his family. I don’t have that and it is nice to see that he respects his family.
7. His patience because he has to put up with a lot from me.

Seven things I say often:
1. I said no.
2. Whatever
3. For the love of pete…
4. Bite me
5. I love you
6. Do you smell poo
7. Seriously

Seven books or book series I love:
1. The Outsiders-S.E. Hinton
2. To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee
3. Anna Karenina-Leo Tolstoy
4. Dracula-Bram Stoker
5. Harry Potter series-J.K. Rowling
6. Romeo and Juliet-William Shakespeare
7. The Hobbit- J.R.R. Tolkien

Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Grease
2. Major League
3. Raising Arizona
4. The Mummy & The Mummy Returns-Brendan Fraser version
5. Dodgeball-really anything with Vince Vaughn in it
6. Dazed and Confused-Love Matthew McConaughey
7. Father of the Bride I and II

Seven people I would like to join in this “Seven Sevens” meme:If you would like to participate in the meme then just let me know so I can come by and check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Do you smell poo comes up in my house a lot too!

Erin said...

LOL! I agree with mommygoth, "I think someone pooped" comes out of my mouth much too often! I may join in on this...