We have new pictures on Flickr of the boys playing in the snow. This is the first time Little Cubby has touched and played in the snow. Also there is a picture of me that I have to say is the best picture taken of me in a long time. Usually the picture of me I am making a stupid face which I don't mean to make. I really hate my photo being taken.
We took the boys out so we could take a picture for our Christmas cards. Later that afternoon, Hubby took Big Cubby, who was now in warmer clothes, back to the park where he really got to play in the snow. He came back after slipping near the slide with a more skinned nose (it was all ready skinned when he fell on his face at home when running and slipping on a rug), fat lip and skinned area between the nose and mouth.
The boys had fun and I am sure there will be more snow soon. I love having a white Christmas I hope we will.
3 comments:
Pics are adorable - I bet you had trouble getting those kids back inside!
This is when I wished I lived somewhere more wintry than NC. My big girl would LOVE to have snow to look forward to every winter. We literally had not one single flake last winter. Sigh.
I have to take pictures of my little guy soon, so we can put them in Christmas cards. But how will I ever pick the one I like the best? I just know I'll like them all.
Post a Comment