Thursday, December 15, 2005

Is it a guy thing?

Big Cubby likes to have his hand in his pants while he walks around, watching tv, and when he sleeps. Is this normal boy behavior? If it is I sure hope my husband is not walking around work with his hand in his pants. Hubby says it is a comfort thing to do especially at night. I just don't want Big Cubby doing this when he goes to school.

So, you tell me is this normal?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm not 100% sure, but it probably is normal. He has found a part of his body that feels good to touch. Just explain that it's ok to do at home, but not in public.

If it makes you feel better Dough Boy immediately grabs his 'stuff' the minute the diaper comes off. I think he's amazed by it. Hubs just keeps saying "Yep, that's my boy!"

Men

Mise en Place said...

Normal? You bet. I swear that in this house if Honey and Michael or at the very least one of them isn't doing it, I'm worried.

Don't worry, he'll know not to do it, they some how just do.

One day Michael apparently was busy with his twig and yelled out to me "MOMMY, come here, hurry." I go running in and he says "LOOK, my pee-pee is BIIIIIIG!" God help me.