Eatmisery tagged me again so I hope you enjoy my anwsers!
1) Shampoo and Conditioner – Tropical Coconut Suave(reminds me of summer in the winter)
2) Soap - Zest
3) Colors – Gray, Green and Blue
4) Soda – Coca Cola
5) Foods - pizza, salads and cheeseburgers
6) Movie – Raising Arizona
7) Band – Journey, Southern Culture on the Skids, Pearl Jam
8) Disney Character- Elastagirl from the Incredibles and Dory from Finding Nemo
9) Actor – Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Depp
10) Actress – I don’t have a favorite
11) Video Games – I don’t even own a video game system
12) Computer Games – I have only played Solitaire
13) Store - Target
14) Alcohol – Corona with a lime
15) Number - 4
16) Car – No I take public transportation I don’t know what cool cars look like.
17) Book – The Outsiders, To Kill a Mockingbird
18) T.V. Show –CSI, Las Vegas, Amazing Race
19) Website – The Superficial, Go Fug Yourself, my blog
20) Condiment - Ketchup
21) Fruit - Watermelon
22) Vegetable – Corn and peas
23) Restaurant – Chipotle, Famous Dave’s
24) Blogger – Eatmisery, POW, Mouthy Mom, Miss Zoot, I could go on and on. I read a lot of blogs.
25) Place – I really don’t have one favorite place. I like a place where I can have piece and quiet so I can pray or reflect.
3 comments:
Thanks, Cubmommy! You're a great sport!
What a great list! I love Corona with a lime, too. Too much, that is. Huh. Southern Culture on the Skids! I haven't even heard them mentioned in years!!
I am SO with you on number 25! Great list.
Post a Comment