I hate shit bombs. They are when your baby shits from the front to the back of their diapers and it is leaking from the leg area.
Why is it when they have shit bombs they decide as soon as you get the diaper off they want to spin around like they are an alligator being caught in the process smearing shit all over you, them, the changing table, the wall and anything on the changing table?
By the time you get them to be still, it is too late and you have to use the shower to remove the shit.
Why do they decide to do it when you don't have back up to help you?
How can so much shit come from such a small person?
Anyone? Anyone?
3 comments:
Sorry, I don't have that answer. I remember once smelling my son, realizing he took a dump. I pick him up and think, "what's he got in his hair?" OMM! I was CRAP. I swear there was a nuclear bomb that this child ejected. UGH! :)
Oh my Goad, how you need to read this.
Having kids is so much fun sometimes, ain't it?!?!?
I meant Oh my God. Not oh my Goad! I should go to bed...
Post a Comment