Last night Little Cubby decided that from 10:30pm until 2:00am he would wake up every thirty minutes not because he was hungry, not because he had a dirty diaper, and not because he was teething. Oh no, he wanted to play. With a big smile on his face, he wanted his mommy and daddy to play with him.
He fell asleep finally around 2:00am but got up again at 6am.
It is officially an evil conspiracy between Big and Little Cubby. They want me to be crazy and tired so they can take over the household.
So sleepy so very sleepy.
4 comments:
Feeling your pain.
And yes, they do work together. It's indeed a conspiracy because if it's not one child it's another.
Your little one is scaring me. I remember this phase with my other two and my youngest has been starting to show signs of starting this. I. WILL. NOT. GIVE. IN.
Sigh...
A hug from one sleepy mommy to another.
Thanks I need it and hugs to you to.
I just have one and thought that he was trying to mke me commit myself to the nearest mental ward, I can't imagine two ganging up on me. This weekend tell your husband that you need some time to take a nap!
It'll get better. Soon, they'll both get too tired and you will get rest someday, even if that day isn't until next week.
Post a Comment