LOL!!! Whne you find out let us know :)
Ha ha ha!
Is it able to strip faster than a speeding bullet? Or maybe pee over sky scrapers?
That is too funny! I will let you know when I find out. I might be the strip faster than a speeding bullet because he doesn't have great aim for the other one.
My nephew is 3 and decides which day of the week each week will be Naked Day. I wonder if my son will do that when he's that age...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL!!! Whne you find out let us know :)
Ha ha ha!
Is it able to strip faster than a speeding bullet? Or maybe pee over sky scrapers?
That is too funny! I will let you know when I find out. I might be the strip faster than a speeding bullet because he doesn't have great aim for the other one.
My nephew is 3 and decides which day of the week each week will be Naked Day.
I wonder if my son will do that when he's that age...
Post a Comment