Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I am sure you don't want to hear about this

I am having trouble coming up with something to write about today. Some of the blogs I have been reading are having a lot of drama that my life in comparison is boring.

So, I am sure you don’t want to hear about how yesterday in the afternoon what I call the witching hour Little Cubby became very whiny or how Big Cubby would not listen to me and kept getting in trouble making my blood pressure rise.

I know you don’t want to how many times I had to stop Big Cubby from hurting Little Cubby or how Cub Daddy had an event to attend so he was late getting home so I had to do the dinner and bath routine with two cranky kids.

The day started out lovely. The birds were singing and the sun was shining. The boys were being great then 3pm hit and all hell broke loose. Tell me you have these types of days.

When I think about I am glad that I don’t have that much drama in my life.

Have a drama free day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want no drama for a bit...can we trade??
Please? LOL

eatmisery said...

Save the drama for your Mama. Is she still coming out? I'm sure you'll unfortunately have plenty to blog about then.