Sunday, August 26, 2007

Stomach Flu

Well, there is a stomach flu going around our house. It started last Tuesday when Big Cubby got sick right before bed. We thought it was a nervous stomach. But the next day he laid in bed dry heaving. By the end of Wednesday he was fine.

Today Little Cubby started throwing up. All he had was a little orange juice this morning and has thrown up to the point of dry heaving. Poor little guy has slept most of the day.

I am praying that Ladybug and I don't get it.

Tomorrow Big Cubby starts school. I want this stomach flu gone!

2 comments:

eatmisery said...

I hope tomorrow goes smoothly for all of you. I wish Big Cubby the best of luck. Bring Kleenex with you when you drop him off. You're going to need it.

XYZinn said...

It is going around here too and I am all the way in Washington!! First it started with me, then my husband, then my daughter in the form of diarrhea. I don't know if my baby got it, but he has been a little fussy. Ugh. It is so annoying. It felt like morning sickness to me.