Tuesday, August 07, 2007

35

Yes that is right, today is my birthday and I turn 35.

Nothing like starting out the morning with a phone call from your mother to tell you happy birthday and ask how it feels. When I say old, she starts in on how she feels old for having a 35 year old. This is from a woman who is an eternal 21 year old and not in a good way. Everything is always about her.

So my day will consist of what I do every day. Chase kids around.

Let's see how the day progresses. It should be interesting.

9 comments:

B. said...

Happy Birthday!!

Sugarmama said...

Woo-hoo! Happy birthday! 30 was much harder for me than 35...

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Happy Bday! You are not OLD! 35 is a great age. (Anything younger than me is a great age!)

Sorry haven't been by, blogworld or real world--crazy times here at Manic's... and we're off to the American Idol concert.

Hope you had a great day and got lots of BEAR hugs!

The Anti-Wife said...

You are definitely not old! Life gets better the older you get because you're able to handle everything so much easier.

Happy Birthday!

Lisa said...

Are we sisters separated at birth??? Because it sounds like you were talking to MY mother on the phone... the EXACT SAME WORDS have come out of my mother's mouth. And my mother is also eternally young, also not in a good way, more in an immature 2-year old way. And to my mom, everything is always about her.

Ms. Mamma said...

Awww! Happy belated!

TTQ said...

Happy 35!

eatmisery said...

I'm a day late! Happy Birthday, Cubmommy!

You're not old; you're a seasoned veteran. And you're also at your sexual peak. Heh...

xxxx said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you got some TIME TO YOURSELF!