
Ladybug, you are 2 months old today. Daddy started calling you this nickname and I love it. You are getting so big. You went to the doctor today and you weigh 13lbs and 4oz, 23inches long. You are great at nursing. Mommy’s milk is doing wonders for you. Too much so, maybe.
You are starting to coo and smile. You even giggle. You are such a girlie girl.
You are a great sleeper. You have been sleeping through the night from 9pm to 6am. Mommy and Daddy are very, VERY happy about this.
You are not distracted with all the noise around you. You seem to prefer having your loud brothers around you.
You like to be held and walked through out the whole house. You like you rocking seat and your swing.
You do a lot of spitting up all over Mommy and Daddy. Still, your Daddy is going to spoil you for sure. He’s also shopping for a shotgun that he can clean in front of your dates for when you start dating.
You have such delicate features and yet you have a lot of strength in you legs. You want to stand up.
You like to try to sit up. You are very impatient little girl. You are ready to see the world around you.
You are such a good surprise in Mommy and Daddy’s life. Even though you are only 2 months old you seem like you have always been here.
You make our family complete.
7 comments:
That is so cute! The name and the hat, and the baby of course! She looks like she's in the mood for some Chicago Blues!
So precious!!
Ladybug, I love it!
I love the name, Ladybug! It's so fitting. Do we call her Ladybug Cubby? By the way, I love the hat.
Ladybug is totally beautiful!! I hope you keep all the sweet things you write about her, for when she is older. I think it is just wonderful.
The hat is perfect.
My friends just had their 1 year olds birthday party this last weekend and they had a lady bug cake. It was so cute!
Ok, reading that made me all teary-eyed...
Post a Comment