Ok the title stinks but Britney has been all over the news lately and plus I just watched a video of a skit on Saturday Night Live with Amy Poehler as Britney Spears. Very Funny.
I really don't have much of an update on the pregnancy. I don't have my doctor's appointment until December 12th. I can tell you that I am not as nauseous as I was. That seems to be subsiding though I am sensitive to smells so if something disgusts me I will feel sick.
I am starting to get a belly. It happened overnight. I am still really tired. By the end of the day I am exhausted. It doesn't help with a screaming two-year-old to deal with all day. That kid better get over this phase quickly. I am going insane.
I am very emotional right now. I pretty much cry at the drop of a hat. Sunday I took Big Cubby to a Christmas parade in our town and I almost started crying hearing the parade start. I am a freak.
We are dealing with the wants right now. Big Cubby has been going over and over the Toys R Us Big Book catalog and telling me everything he wants. I keep telling him he will get some things but not everything. We bought the boys a train table with all the accessories and now he tells me he wants a play kitchen. It is too late. I hope he is not disappointed. I don't think so when he see the train table.
I am all ready feeling the Christmas stress. I have a budget and I am trying not to let the pressure get to me. I hate the holiday season for this. I just want to appreciate the reason for the season.
Well, that is about it here. Will let you guys know about the doc's appointment later.
5 comments:
i am so there with you, except for the preggers part. my 3 year old is a screamer and a thrower and a hitter when he does not get his way and it is driving me batty. the stress of the holidays has come at me like a ton of bricks, i have not budget, i am not even sure I can pay the bills. SUCKS!! we fly home to Illinois in 3 weeks, I am excited yet worried about everything.....
Post belly pics soon! Let us watch the baby grow, too. Heh...
BABY??? Oh lord have mercy I have been out of the loop!!
I promised myself I would just jump back in and NOT go back in everyones archives to catch up. Maybe I'll have to for you!
I totally hear you on the holiday thing. Everything The Princess sees is her absolute favorite and HAS to be a gift. God help me, cause Christmas is quite skimpy this year!!
Post some belly shots! And congratulations!!!
That's so great that you are getting a little belly. It makes it so real.
Glad you are all adjusting.
In our house the kids aren't allowed to say "I want". They can say "I like that." or "That looks really cool."
You're right though, the meaning of Christmas seems to get lost very quickly.
This made me sick. See for yourself.
http://dlisted.com/2006/11/28/make-britneys-bagina-go-away/
Post a Comment