Friday, November 10, 2006

Count Down

Monday afternoon is my doctor's appointment and I can't wait. I can finally know what is going on with me and confirm this pregnancy. I really hope that I will be able to hear the heartbeat because I won't feel comfortable until I do. If I have to wait another month I will scream. I need that reassurance that everything is all right.

I am still getting nauseous and really tired. I now at night kicking around in bed. It is driving my husband nuts. I guess I flip and flip and kick around the covers. I never do this. I am having weird dreams that don't make sense.

I have been really freaking out about a third child. I can barely handle the two I have. Since becoming a Mom I yell more, have no patience, get frustrated easy, get angry more often and finding myself wanting to throw in the towel. I don't know how I am going to handle a third.

I am counting down the days until the doc's appointment. I really need to know everything is going to be all right.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

I remember that feeling at the beginning, not fun. But I am sure everything is fine. As for the three kids thing I have heard going from two to three is much easier than one to two, you'll do great! :)

eatmisery said...

Just think of all the things you learned about raising kids, so far. You have come so far, Cubmommy, even if you think you haven't.

Mise en Place said...

I can imagine your feeling of being overwhelmed. Everything will be just fine. Try not to stress to much.

You're not alone in your behavior since becoming a mother, so don't worry there either!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet this time you'll hear the heartbeat and feel reassured. You're still very early, right? Everything will be just fine.

I've also heard this same thing that Summer said--that 2 kids to 3 is much easier than 1 to 2. You're a professional now! And we ALL have those yelling, kids-driving-you-nuts days. Some of us even have them (ahem) a lot.

BlondeBrony said...

Good luck at the appoitment. Never question your ability as a mom. We all do those things.