Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's Official


The doctor's appointment finally got here and I was a little nervous. Did the routine stuff and then the doctor came in. He did an internal ultrasound and there on the screen was baby number 3. The little heart was beating so fast. It was really real. My first reaction was relieved and then the second was this is really happening. Good news looks like only one in there.

My due date is June 21st, but I think it is June 18th. We shall see. So I think that makes me 3 months pregnant. The next appointment will be actually hearing the hearbeat.

A lot of emotions, fears and stress hit Hubby and I all at once last night and it exhausted us. I have to keep making myself believe that everything is going to turn out ok.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Hoorah for modern technology.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey! That little tyke looks great in there! You'll do just fine! And I too, yell more, etc etc with three kids, but I also get more hugs and kisses and more love, and you will too! The boys will LOVE their sibling!

TTQ said...

You get to eat for two now..I'm sooooooo envious! And you get to take naps, and have quiet time. You are the Queen for 9 months!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Can't wait to find out if you're having a girl or a boy this time! And I love what Manic Mom said about the more yelling but more love. That sounds just right.

eatmisery said...

The female body is a remarkable thing. You are blessed.

CozyMama said...

wow, that is so exciting.

BlondeBrony said...

Love the photo. Glad all is well.

Ms. Mamma said...

(((((((Cubmommy))))))))
xo Snowflake & Me