Friday, November 17, 2006

Need Advice

Ok everybody, I need your advice. Do I need to buy Big Cubby's preschool teachers a gift for Christmas? I am thinking yes. So what would be an appropriate gift? An ornament? gift card? I really can't spend a whole lot because we have to buy for Hubby's writers something as well.

I don't have a clue what to do here. HELP!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the domestic type, so I always bake stuff for teachers or make them candy or something--snack mix in a cute tin? Some kind of mixed, spiced nuts in same? Either that or get them some small item related to a known interest or hobby. (Sister's teacher this year is passionate about snow globes--easy, thank God!)

Actually, I do think your ornament idea is a good one, especially if you can, again, get one relevant to their interests. Good luck!

eatmisery said...

Have Big Cubby help you bake cookies for them.

Mise en Place said...

Yeah, I'm think a little ornament would be perfect. No fuss, no muss and really no money, lol!

Hope you are feeling well.

CozyMama said...

an ornament is good or a nice card with a 5 dollar starbucks card is good too.

BlondeBrony said...

Just something small is good enough. A coffee mug, an ornament...

Ms. Mamma said...

Chocolate.

xxxx said...

Yeah, fill a decorative coffee mug with candy and a little ribbon and call it a day.

Mieke said...

I give Starbuck giftcards. Mommies and teacher need coffee.