Hahaha..the first picture looks like he has a cat attached to his head. It's great!
How cute! Buzz looks like he is taking his job serious, lol!
So how much of their candy have all of you eaten so far?
Too cute! And you totally have an excuse to eat ALL their candy!
Very very cute!
Oh my God, soooooo cute.
Your boys are getting soooo big! How are the burbs anyway?
OH MY GOSH!!! I just read that you are preggers! Congrats! Ry and I have been debating on another baby, I say maybe he says NO WAY! I'll wait and see how three goes for you first because two is really hard :)
very cute, I had a Buzz too!! the 3 day is one day away.
WOWEE! I saw that Summer said your were preggo! Congrats, chiquita! Sending good thoughts your way!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hahaha..the first picture looks like he has a cat attached to his head. It's great!
How cute! Buzz looks like he is taking his job serious, lol!
So how much of their candy have all of you eaten so far?
Too cute! And you totally have an excuse to eat ALL their candy!
Very very cute!
Oh my God, soooooo cute.
Your boys are getting soooo big! How are the burbs anyway?
OH MY GOSH!!! I just read that you are preggers! Congrats! Ry and I have been debating on another baby, I say maybe he says NO WAY! I'll wait and see how three goes for you first because two is really hard :)
very cute, I had a Buzz too!! the 3 day is one day away.
WOWEE! I saw that Summer said your were preggo! Congrats, chiquita! Sending good thoughts your way!
Post a Comment