When Hubby brought out Little Cubby I almost started crying. He went in a baby and came out a little boy. All of his curls in back gone. He has moved into a new stage in life.
Below both pictures are the after shot of the haircut.


PS. I got to hang out with Manic Mom and Swishy this weekend! It was really fun! More later.
6 comments:
OMG, he is so cute! I know what you mean about the haircut and they grow up as soon as they get one! You should have gone in to take some pictures and I hope hubby saved some hair clippings!
We had fun with you too, sorry it wasn't an 'explosive' evening.. we were wiped! I'm going to post pics later, but am cropping them uniquely in order to keep you and Swish anon!
I love some of your pics on Flikr..saved them favs as inspiration..I just bought a new camera and paid my dues to Flickr..so watch out for a flurry of uploads! I think my honey is going to start wearing a bag on his head..
I'm TTQ on Flickr as well as blogger..
Can't wait to hear more about the weekend with Manic and Swishy!
Manic Mom- Don't worry about cropping me out. I don't mind being posted. If you look over at Flickr on my sidebar there is a pic of me.
TTQ-Thank you for the comment about the pictures. I can't take credit for it my Hubby takes all the pictures. It is his Flickr account. I will be sure to check you out on Flickr.
That is so cute.
You have a very sweet little boy on your hands.
Aw, it gets easier....
He is WAY cute!
what a cute little man you have there.
I love that impish face.
Post a Comment