Monday, August 07, 2006

Today is my birthday

Today is my 34th birthday. I had a birthday weekend. Friday we went to eat at Chili's where I had a nice birthday beer. Saturday, I had cake and ice cream. I opened my presents from the boys. I got two nice shirts, Dane Cook Retaliation CD, Dane Cook Harmful With Swallowed CD, KT Turnstall-Eye to the Telescope CD. We wore Spongebob Squarepants birthday hats and eat off of Spongebob plates. Big Cubby picked them out.

Sunday, Big Cubby and I went to the movies and saw Cars.

Today is officially my birthday. Do I feel old? Not really. I may look it on the outside but I still feel like I am 24. Fine lines are creeping up on my face that is the only difference. I did get carded at Chili's which made my night.

So today I will celebrate by cleaning our kitchen(I have a story about that but it is too sad and kind of gross to talk about right now. I will post about that later), going to the dry cleaners, and maybe reading a book.

Have a good day everybody.

PS. If you haven't all ready go check out R. Martini and help him win his challenge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

It sounds as if your birthday weekend was fun...except for the cleaning of the kitchen.

Thanks for the plugs about my blog....today has been slow.

Happy Birthday!

I didn't know Women aged once they turned 29?

eatmisery said...

Happy Birthday, CubMommy! We can grow old gracefully together since I'm 34, too.

As long as your belly button isn't directly between your boobs, you're not old. Heh...

Mise en Place said...

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

Piece of Work said...

Happy Birthday Crystal!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!