Today we walked up from our house to watch this race. It was actually pretty cool to watch. Hubby took some pictures and when he has gone through all 600 of them he will post some of the best. I am not sure who won because he had to leave with 10 laps to go because Big Cubby was tired and was getting in trouble for not listening.
I love to people watch and let me tell you there was a lot to see today. Oh boy some of the clothes or lack there of that was abundant. We are talking about people who should not be showing that much skin if you know what I mean.
Overall, it was pretty exciting to watch. I have never seen a race like this in person before. I think it is pretty boring on tv. Live is cool.
1 comment:
Sounds like a great day....I would love to see something like that.
Post a Comment