Hubby left yesterday to go on an overnight business trip so that means something usually happens.
The boys and I walked to the dry cleaners and dropped off some shirts. We then started walking towards the post office. We started crossing the train tracks when Big Cubby was not paying attention because he was looking down the tracks for a train when he started drifting off into the road and the light had just turned green. I reached out and grabbed his arm and yanked him back. He came close to getting hit. I was so pissed. I made him keep his hand on the stroller the rest of the way.
We moved our couch/futon because we thought our new couch was going to be delivered. Sidenote: They cancelled delivery again now two more weeks until it will be in. So the old couch/futon was in new place and there was a big gap between the wall and it. The boys were playing and chasing each and in a second Little Cubby raced up the couch trying to get away from his brother and fell backwards hitting his head on the wall. I raced to grab him and he had a huge bump on his head. I started to freak out. I tried calling Hubby and his phone went straight to voicemail. I left a message then kept calling it about 20 times. I knew which brand of hotel Hubby was staying at but not the specific one so I called one of six and he was not at that one. I did not want to call all of the making me sound like a stalkcr. Hubby hadn't had a chance to tell me which one and room number yet. I did not know what to do so I called my mother-in-law. She calmed me down and asked a few questions. By then Little Cubby was running back and forth in the living room and was dancing to the commercials. All normal things for him. He seemed ok.
I watched over him for an hour and he seemed fine then it was time for bed. Hubby called after I laid down the boys. It seems his phone died on him and he forgot his charger. He had to go buy one. Of all the times for that to happen.
This morning he is ok. The bump has gone down a lot. Hubby comes home tonight. Thank goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment