We spent the weekend driving around our new surroundings. We found the grocery stores, Kohl's (because I love that place), shopping areas, restaurants, and laundery mat.
We bought a vacuum this weekend and the one we wanted we had to drive all over to find. It was a Bissell and really common. We went to four Targets, Home Depot, and Wal-Mart finding it at there in a suburb far away.
I have been taking the boys out to the park each day to run them tired. Little Cubby is getting better with sleeping through the night only waking once or twice. We are getting there. Before long he will sleep all night. Running outside has helped a lot.
I have been so busy that I haven't had time to sit down to read or play on the computer.
Tomorrow I am meeting Manic Mom which is going to be cool. I am a little nervous because I am not around adults very often. I am socially retarded if you know what I mean. I look forward to meeting her!
Got to go so much to do. I will post tomorrow about the great meeting.
5 comments:
Sounds like you guys are doing great! Have fun meeting Manic Mom tomorrow. I can't wait to read all about it!
Hey, good luck in the new 'hood! And let us know about Manic Mom. I wouldn't mind meeting her myself!
Cubmommy! You are so NOT socially retarded!! Why do you even say that? You are very fun, your kids are absolute dolls, and we had a really fun time meeting you guys. I'm just sorry my neighbor had to go and die today, otherwise I wouldn't have had to leave so quickly...
Geeze, isn't that a great thought for a blind date... Get a phone call, come up with the excuse: "Sorry, I have to go because my neighbor just kicked it in the shower."
Found out he had an aneurism. He was also a full-time pilot, so I am just thankful he didn't die while flying a bunch of people. But regardless, it's very sad. I'm going to blog about our meeting later, too tired tonight.
So Jealous that you and Manic got to hang out!
Kelly, Manic Mom was really cool. We had a great time!
Post a Comment