Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I survived

Hey everybody sorry about updating but I have been busy entertaining two kids. Hubby left Sunday morning and will be getting back this evening from a trip to a convention in Las Vegas.

That is right I spent 4 days and 3 nights alone with the boys. I thought I was going to lose my mind. I made sure we went to the park twice a day trying to wear them out so they would sleep all night. It worked. The boys slept through the night!

I am so glad Hubby is coming back today. His business trips are usually just overnight so this recent one was a killer. I really miss him and miss talking to him. Nights are the worse because I have trouble falling asleep hearing every little noise.

Hopefully this is the last of business trips for awhile.

3 comments:

Mise en Place said...

So glad you survived it!

Welcome home Hubby!

Piece of Work said...

business trips are the WORST

Erin said...

Business trips are the worst! I'm glad you all did well. Welcome home to your hubby!