Monday, June 02, 2008

Mom night out, Sex and the City

The title is two different things sorry to get your hopes up.

First, Mom's night out. Last week the Kindergarten moms got together for drinks. The first time I felt really uncomfortable and wasn't sure if I wanted to do it again. I am so glad I did because I had a great time. There were more moms there and everybody seemed more laid back. Got a little buzzed and really some fun. Don't worry I was in walking distance from the restaurant so I walked there and back.

Now school is out in two days and I am not sure if I will be in contact with some of these mom over the summer but I sure hope we do this again.

Sex and the City. I went the movies on Sunday to see this film. I enjoyed the show when it was on HBO. The movie was ok. There is nothing like sitting in the theater and the grandma and grandpa in front of you act like they are in their living room and talk a lot. Also, when the sex scenes did appear it was uncomfortable because granny and gramps are there and it felt like they were my grandparents. Weird huh?

Any way the movie seemed like a lot of episodes thrown together. I am in no way like any of these characters but I did find some points that I could relate to. I went home and thanked my husband for being patient with me and loving me.

The movie does not disappoint in the sex part. There is a lot. Overall, it was entertaining.

That was my weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
March2theSea said...

i am one of the few men that probably saw every episode and defends it as a "good show". I tell the guys..real or fake there is cursing, nudity and all the other fantasy stuff..what is not to like? I also thought it was well written. Mrs March and I hope to get out to see it.

I saw Indiana Jones..and it was fun..but the very end..sort of fell flat.