Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Unknown

For the past couple of weeks we have been living in the unknown. You see there were rumors going around that the company my Hubby works for was going to be sold. The rumors started looking like they might be true as the days kept coming.

Well, yesterday it became official and was announced to the media and Hubby's company. They have been bought. The company that bought them is a pretty big company and they are adding Hubby's employer because they don't cover that market.

What does this mean? Well we don't have any idea. My Hubby could be out of a job. Today they are having a big company meeting explaining things. We hope to find out today if he still has a job or not.

This is very scary. I am just praying and having faith that we will be taken care of. It is all I can do really. Worrying doesn't do any good.

Please keep us in your thoughts.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts. We have been in similar situations many times before and it can be so stressful. Keep us updated.

March2theSea said...

fingers crossed...i know you were looking for a home too!!

TTQ said...

My sister AND her husband just went through the job uncertanity things . She was a little freaked but it all worked out.

We spend 99% of our time worrying about things that we don't need too. I.E. The sky is not falling, It's only a job ( Hard to say that when you are a one paycheck household, though. I worry Honey takes too much time off to take care of me, but they have been cool at work they even sent me flowers!)

Suburban Gorgon said...

Any word yet?????

eatmisery said...

Fingers, legs, and eyes crossed for you guys! Please let us know what happens.